To support our continued growth, we are seeking an innovative and accomplished Real Estate professional with the ability to build and scale our locations globally. As a key member of the Real Estate and Workplace team, you will be leading office build-outs, developing design standards, running construction projects, managing office relocations and creating office environments that blend creativity and highly efficient workspaces. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in construction and design, has the ability to multitask and deliver in a fast paced environment and can quickly build effective business partnerships. You’ll be expected to come to the table with exceptional customer service skills, a network of highly skilled general contractors, architects and design professionals, both in North America and Internationally.
What You'll Do
- Primary liaison for stakeholder support and will oversee implementation of all construction and design needs including contract negotiation, project bidding and vendor award processes.
- Supports business partners in creation of annual and long-range plans and budgets. Provides feedback and insight for use in the development of construction cost estimating, forecasting and all other related models.
- Supports preparation of annual construction budgets, key projects and initiatives, strategic roll-outs, office openings/decommissioning and other project costs for specific project needs.
- Responsible for tracking and measuring against annual construction budgets, at individual project, portfolio, and project initiative levels. Identifies and tracks cost drivers affecting bid and final cost variances from budget.
- Manages project delivery process, ensuring sites are turned over to Workplace Operations in a quality and timely manner and manages expectations with key stakeholders.
- Maintains effective, collaborative relationships, with a network of competent service orientated vendors. Manage vendor relationships, providing regular formal and informal performance feedback.
- Interacts internally/externally with Senior Leadership, may require negotiation of difficult matters (budget variance meetings, etc.) and progress updates against plan/budget.
- Recommends short and long-term strategies to achieve business objectives and company goals, ensuring alignment with department and company objectives.
- Responsible for developing and actively managing communication strategy, including design and vision strategy, annual business strategies, goals and objectives.
- Owner of office expansion projects and relocations, partnering with movers and/or move management companies to execute
- Responsible for effectively managing and deploying all resources for projects, to ensure maximum productivity is achieved.
- Travel to project & construction sites, office visits and other real estate associated travel will be required
What We’re Looking For:
- 8-10 years of construction, construction management, project management, real estate and design experience
- Strong understanding of commercial real estate
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize with attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills (internal and external)
- Strong quantitative analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to develop and maintain good relationships
- Ability to manage diverse company initiatives and complex business issues
- Proven ability to be resourceful in rapid changing environment
- Creative, outgoing and passionate
- Background in architecture, furniture and design is a plus
US COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only modern, all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 5000+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.