TripActions LiquidTM is an expense and corporate card solution that eliminates the hassles of expense management while giving finance leaders real-time spend visibility and control. TripActions Liquid provides employees with a refreshingly easy way to pay for what they need while giving finance leaders one easy place to control, manage, and track spend. With physical and virtual cards, smart policy management, and automated expense reports, TripActions Liquid streamlines the entire business spending process — driving cost-savings, productivity, and compliance.
In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at a post-money upround valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans. In April 2021, TripActions and Visa announced an expanded strategic partnership. Through the new partnership with Visa, TripActions will accelerate the growth of its next-generation corporate card offering, increasing access to flexible payment methods with built-in policy controls.
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We strongly believe understanding our users and solving their problems with innovative, elegant, technology-driven solutions is how we’ll succeed. The UXR team’s primary objective is to deepen our collective understanding and empathy around user needs, both stated and unstated.
We are looking for experienced researchers who can drive quantitative research from design through execution and socialization. As part of the Research team, you’ll work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, data scientists, and UXR leadership to develop a quantitative insights engine that directly informs how we create useful, usable, and delightful new products.
We are open to and actively hiring user researchers at all levels. If you’re an experienced researcher, we’d love to hear from you—even if this specific role isn’t quite the right fit.
What You’ll Do:
- Prioritize, initiate, and execute end-to-end research projects to provide deep user insights and broad market context to impact product strategy, working across multiple complex projects and subject matter areas simultaneously.
- Define metrics and measure user attitudes and behaviors, including introducing new and innovative approaches to measure users’ experiences and partnering with your technical colleagues to prioritize, design, and implement logging plans.
- Conduct primary research to understand the attitudes, behaviors, and motivations of our users using a range of methodologies (logs analysis, surveys, discrete choice experiments, card sorts, etc.).
- Select, consult with, and manage research vendors (assessing proposals, evaluating budget considerations, managing contracts, etc.).
- Work in close coordination with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Product Marketers to ensure research supports and helps to define goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Become an advocate for users throughout the product development cycle, especially as a participant in product discussions, design reviews, and postmortems.
- Create high quality deliverables and present research findings to a broad range of stakeholders (executives, product managers, designers, engineers, customer support, marketing, sales, etc.) to ground our work in a clear understanding of our users or the market at large.
- Identify new opportunities to create repeatable processes that help the UX team scale.
What You’ll Need:
- Significant experience contributing to a UX Research, experience or service design, or product team through a quantitative or technical lens.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the research life-cycle (design, sampling, recruitment, execution, analysis, reporting, socialization, budgeting).
- A strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research
- methods (quantitative and qualitative), including when and how to apply them.
- Fluency in SQL and statistical concepts; bonus points for experience building Tableau dashboards.
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Demonstrated experience creating scalable UXR processes, preferably across international markets.
- A bias for action. You are self motivated and comfortable bringing definition to ambiguity.
- A positive attitude. You’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around.
US COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only modern, all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 5000+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.