As our first ever Recruiting Coordinator in Lisbon you will be the anchor for our Talent team as we scale. You'll work closely with the team to ensure that our candidate experience is delightful and smooth every step of the way. We’re looking for you to be a TripActions brand ambassador! You won’t be afraid to work autonomously and build strong working relationships with our candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, and all the awesome people on our TA team. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our processes are efficient and meaningful for the rest of the organization, and jump in to take on new projects to help us continuously raise the bar.
- Act as the point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process, while providing a high touch, white glove experience
- Coordinate interviews and travel for candidates
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Keep track of candidate progress from start to finish
- Proactively keep stakeholders updated on candidate status
- Guide team members by answering questions, offering insight, providing any needed trainings, and organizing responsibilities
- Drive process improvement ideas and delegate tasks to the team
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, specifically Greenhouse
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail -- we juggle complex schedules and tough requests without ever dropping the ball
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible interview experiences for every person we interact with. You’re a real people-person who can make anyone feel comfortable and taken care of
- Strong problem-solving skills -- you can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat (or breaking a sweat)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Collaborative team player (you’re able to work with everyone, from your teammates to the CEO) and flexibility in taking on new assignments in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with owning programs and managing projects
- Strong critical thinking with a creative mindset
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced startup environment demonstrating strong customer service skills
- Experience managing high volume scheduling
US COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only modern, all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 5000+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.