TripActions is looking for our first ever Recruiter in Lisbon to come in and help scale our new Travel Experience site in Lisbon, Portugal. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with efficient, high-volume recruiting. As a "Travel Experience" Recruiter, you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies. You will exact high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will be a key member of the newly formed Lisbon site.
The ideal candidate is process-driven, detail-oriented, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us rapidly grow our company in a new region. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot with a smile on your face. You are happy to help out with recruiting related initiatives and projects. You are committed to excellent candidate experience and constantly looking at ways to improve the recruitment process for the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring panel.
What You'll Do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to engage candidates.
- Work closely with interview teams to create and exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS a plus
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and high sense of urgency
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
US COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only modern, all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 5000+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.