TripActions is looking for a Senior Sales Systems Analyst to help optimize our Sales/CS systems to enhance processes, find new efficiencies, and make our Sales/CS team more efficient and focused.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the Sales team to gather requirements for projects, troubleshoot issues, develop better processes, and bring information back to the rest of the operations team to implement solutions.
- Own and maintain all components in Salesforce CPQ, including product rules, price rules, approval flows, summary variables, quote templates. Along with troubleshooting issues that may arise.
- Maintain SQL queries which control territories so sales is always focused on the best prospects/accounts.
- Work on Salesforce.com projects including object creation, flows, process builders, and requirements gathering/scoping for larger projects.
- Maintain high quality data in Salesforce.com through ZoomInfo, DemandTools and external data team.
- Evaluate new tools that could help drive efficiency across the sales organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-5 years of sales operations or systems experience
- Salesforce ADM 201 or 211 Certified
- Experience building SFDC flows, CPQ, process builders, and workflows
- Excellent Excel skills (VLookUps, Pivot Tables, Index Matching, etc)
- Ability to proactively gather requirements for projects and deliver scalable/flexible long term solutions
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Enjoy working directly with members of the sales team
- Experience with SQL, Apex and SOQL a plus
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
US COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only modern, all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 5000+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.