“It’s all about the user. All of them.”
At TripActions, we’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
We’re looking for a Staff Product Designer for our EMEA headquarters based in Amsterdam.
As a senior member of our global team, you will be part of a cross-functional product team and will drive large projects of high impact, leading the vision for your product area alongside your product and engineering counterparts. We expect you to deeply understand the needs of our users, what drives them, and continuously find ways to meet these needs.
What you’ll do
- Connect with users to understand what drives them;
- Uncover multiple ways to solve a validated problem;
- Communicate via wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes;
- Contribute to product requirements alongside product managers;
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications;
- Partner with user researchers and data scientists throughout the discovery and delivery process;
- Design beautiful, simple, and intuitive products.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of UX/UI design practice;
- Experience designing complex applications;
- Designed and shipped product experiences for global audience;
- Collaborative mindset, bringing together product management and engineering;
- Positive attitude as team player and resilient in the face of challenges;
- Embraces complexity and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent on user-centered principles and methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills and can facilitate alignment between stakeholders;
- Tracking record of highly thought out UX and UI solutions.
US COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
TripActions is the only modern, all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense solution, providing 5000+ customers around the globe unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
TripActions’ investors include such visionaries as Andreeseen Horowitz, Lightspeed Ventures, Greenoaks, Zeev Ventures, and entrepreneurs Lee Fixel, Adam Bain, and Elad Gil. In October 2021, TripActions announced its Series F funding of $275M at an upround post-money valuation of $7.25B to help accelerate future growth plans.
At TripActions, we’re never satisfied with the status quo, and we know breakthrough ideas come from diverse perspectives. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the customers we serve while fostering leadership and innovation. All voices are valued here and you’ll have the resources, tools, and training you’ll need to do the best work of your life.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We prohibit any such discrimination or harassment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
TripActions complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. TripActions will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability in connection with applications for employment as required by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review TripActions' Candidate Privacy Notice here.